Design by WISERF
LIBRARY GUIDELINES IN THE NEW NORMAL
The University Library will now allow both face to face transactions and Online Library Services.
1. Library service hour is from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm with "No Noonbreak".
2. Library customers inside the library will be limited only to a maximum of 20 persons at a time.
3. Each library customers will only be allowed inside the library for 30 minutes only.
4. The University Library will observe "Closed shelves Policy" for all library materials.
5. Library customers must maintain 2 meters distance between other library users. Strict social distancing and other health protocols should be observed.
6. The University Library will observe "No mask, No entry" policy for all library customers.
7. Library customers are required to wash hands and sanitize before entering the library premises.
8. Borrowing of books will be allowed:
• Library customers are encouraged to borrow one (1) book at a time to accommodate other users due to limited copies of in-demand books.
• Library customers must bring and use their own pens in filling-out the library's borrowing forms.
• Students will be provided forms for borrowing of books, the librarian will be in-charge to fill-up the ISO borrowing forms in order to avoid or at least limit the transmission of virus.
9. Book Drop for Book Returns will be done at Library Lobby. How to use:
• All books for return will be dropped in the designated box.
• Returned materials will be placed in the designated isolation area for a minimum of one week for disinfection.
• After isolation and disinfection, books are checked in and shelved for the next use.
10. ParSU students from other campuses (maximum of 5 per visit) will be entertained provided they should bring with them referral letter/s issued by their College Librarian.
11. Researchers from other universities/institutions will temporarily not be accommodated.
12. The University Library created and managed an official Facebook Account (ParSUGoaLibrary) where updates and announcements are regularly posted. All bonafide ParSU students and faculty members are free to send queries and other library concerns related to academic and research needs.
AVAILABLE ONLINE RESOURCES:
1. Tritech Digital Media tdmebooks
2. Digital Media Learning dmlearn
3. Scientifie E-resources ser-infotech
4. VitalSource Explore VSE Bookshelf
5. Scopus Scopus
6. ScienceDirect ScienceDirect
7. Gale Databases Gale One File
Should you have any inquiries or require any assistance, you can reach us through:
- SMS via 09704806596
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Safe and Happy Learning!
Username: Student ID
Password: Default password given by library
Username: Staff ID
Password: Staff ID
*Please change your password afterward